Customer Service Representative - Blacks Lane
Let’s Grow Together. Currently, recruiting for the position of Customer Service Representative out of our Blacks Lane Location . With a competitive compensation package; pension plan, bonus eligibility, and company-paid health benefits. Be part of the growth!
Are you eager to be involved in the future of agriculture, a self-starter, and passionate about delivering professional solutions to our customers and partners? Sylvite is looking for individuals with high-potential who want to grow their career with us.
At Sylvite we are dedicated to our people and their growth. With a collaborative leadership style, innovative solutions, processes and operations we have developed a company that values its team members and wants to grow together.
- Greeting customers, answering telephones and assisting customers where possible, ensuring to provide an exceptional customer experience at every interaction
- Receive orders and review for accuracy, for products and services and initiate any actions required to effect timely delivery, prepare all invoices including seed, chemical and fertilizer products
- Ensure all products ordered or shipped are properly invoiced before leaving the site
- Assist in monitoring inventory levels and ensure adequate supplies are on hand to support customer purchasing of seed, fertilizer and pesticides. Maintain and balance accurate inventory records weekly
- Assist in the coordination and scheduling of custom application equipment and related delivery equipment to result in maximum utilization and quality customer service
- Assist Sales team with all aspects of the customer accounts: Correct input of information, seed plots and agronomy test, customer meetings and advertising, scouting for related items
- Prepare accounts payable for facility approval
- Awareness of sustainability issues such as 4R Stewardship, Class 12 Pesticide rules
- Assist with Health and Safety programs
- Maintain a clean and attractive environment in the retail area
- Maintain office stationary supplies and order as required
- Assist management and sales staff with reports
- Other administrative duties as required or assigned
The Right Candidate Will Have These Key Attributes:
- Strong organizational skills
- Detailed orientated
- Excellent computer skills
- Friendly and serviced based personality
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- Strong time management and communication skills and have the ability to multi task
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Represent yourself in a professional manner while working in a team related environment
The Right Education and Experience:
- University degree or College diploma in agriculture, related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in an administrative position would be helpful
- Proficiency in all Office Software, particularly Excel
About Sylvite – Growing Together.
As the largest independently-owned Canadian wholesaler of farm fertilizer in Ontario and eastern Canada, our team is dedicated to serving the diverse agriculture industry. We are fully committed to understanding your business and providing you with professional solutions of the highest quality in all of the industry sectors that we serve.
Sylvite Transportation consists of more than 135 tractor units and more than 400 trailers to support our valued customers and their logistical requirements. Sylvite Industrial Chemical supports a variety of partners within the agriculture, bulk chemical, construction, energy, forestry, mining and water treatment industries.
Apply NOW through the form below!