Order Entry Clerk
Let’s Grow Together. Currently, recruiting for the position of Order Entry Clerk at our Burlington Location!
Sylvite is a multinational, privately owned, business headquartered in Burlington Ontario providing critical products and services in the agricultural and transportation sectors.
- Agriculture – Sylvite provides a full supply chain solution for crop input products such as fertilizer, seed and pesticides.
- Transportation – The transportation group at Sylvite not only coordinates part of the agricultural supply chain, but also provides logistics services to a large customer base, transporting goods throughout Canada and the United States.
- Ensure accurate and timely entry of customer orders
- Monitor email for all new order requests
- Enter orders into TMW accurately
- Advise Dispatch once orders are entered
- Add orders to Dispatch Board
- Update/Revise orders as needed
- Assist with financial transactions related to accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Follow up with customers as needed
- Performing scanning and filing
- Perform other duties as required
Education, Experience and / or Training Requirements:
- 2 years Office Administrator related experience
- General Knowledge of an ERP program
- Diploma or Degree in transportation, business, information systems or equivalent
- Experience working in transportation industry is an asset
- Proficiency with various computer programs, including Microsoft Office products
Key Personal Attributes Required for the Position:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with very effective time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Good planning capability with attention to detail
- Highly customer focused; team player with strong relationship-building skills
- Problem-solving skills
- High level of integrity