Sales and Service Representative
Sylvite Agri-Services is hiring a Sales and Service Representative.
Date Posted: May 17, 2022 Closing Date: December 31, 2022 Apply Now
- Effectively present, promote, and sell Sylvite products and services to existing and prospective grower customers
- Implementation of crop input planning to meet individual grower needs – including soil samples, fertilizer and crop protection recommendations, field visits
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on quotes for approval by the branch manager, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes in coordination with Branch budget and business plan
- Complete sales planning and reporting as assigned by the Branch Manager including the use of CRM system
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other branches when necessary
- Actively participate in continuous learning opportunities for sales, seed, and crop protection
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Support the success of the sales team
- Support all administrative functions relative to the sales team and customer service.
- Participate in industry associations, attend related conferences, building network of customers, suppliers and partners.
Budgeting and Financial Reporting
- Assist with the budgeting process at the branch level, including regular forecasts for revenue and profit levels and establish appropriate targets.
Operations and Support
- Participate and support all branch activities to maintain a high level of customer service.
Company Knowledge and Mutual Support
- Become knowledgeable about all Sylvite branches and divisions and the products and services they provide to customers.
- Documentation of all processes and tasks for which a function is responsible.
- Demonstrate a high degree of service to and collaboration with other branches and business units.
- Provide support to other department members maintaining a sense of team.
- Provide positive feedback to others when possible; coach others for success.
- Recommend opportunities for improvement of processes and systems as a result of the function performed or based on observations.
- Recommend opportunities for reducing costs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager
Key Personal Attributes Required For The Position:
- Demonstrate business acumen – includes the ability to analyze factors and market forces that impact profitability, prepare strategic reports, budgets, forecasts, etc.
- Manage change; mediate and resolve conflict
- Communication Skills; Developing relationships and partnerships, Presentation Skills
- Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Superior Negotiation Skills
- Represent yourself in a professional manner while working in a team related environment.
Education, Experience and/or Training Requirements:
- 3+ years in a Sales Related Position
- 3+ years in Agriculture or related industry
- University degree or College diploma in agriculture, related field or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in all Office Software, particularly Excel
Interested in applying?
Please fill out the application below. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Apply Now Apply Now