We are implementing measures to keep our employees, valued customers and the community safe. At Sylvite we have an internal team devoted to monitoring COVID-19 progress and local Public Health Units updates. These teams are actively engaged and sharing information as it comes available in order for us to better serve.
How to Visit a Sylvite Branch or Office
Our offices and branches are safely OPEN and ready to serve you. We ask for your understanding as we do things differently:
- To visit one of our branches, please call ahead. This will guarantee safety and efficiency for everyone.
- Masks and 2 meter distancing are mandatory.
- If you are feeling unwell or have been exposed to someone with Covid-19 in the previous two weeks, please do not visit until cleared to do so.
- At this time we are limiting face-to face meetings. We are available and happy to help you by phone or with virtual meeting technology such as Zoom.
- For your seed, fertilizer and crop protection needs, please contact your Sylvite representative. They will arrange for pick-up or delivery and schedule a time to discuss your crop plans and implementation.
- The supply and demand of certain products during this pandemic has changed drastically and often without warning. If you know your crop protection or seed needs, please reach out to us sooner rather than later.
- Our hours will remain the same, at this time. Watch for updates and any Covid-19 protocol changes on our Website, Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- Be in the know! Sign up for our weekly Agronomy Solutions newsletter here.
Our goal at Sylvite is to provide you with quality products and service. We have the resources and confidence to do this safely. Let’s work together to make #plant21 a great one.
We appreciate your business. Please be in touch with any questions or concerns and we are happy to help.