Ammonium Polyphosphate 11-37
Download the SDSView SDS Here
Ammonium Polyphosphate is produced through a reaction of phosphoric acid mixed with ammonia. Ammonium Polyphosphate is most often used as a starter fertilizer.
Properties: Clear to green liquid solution
- Side dress (surface application)
- Banded (adjacent to the seedbed)
- High nutrient content in a clear, crystal-free fluid that is stable under a wide temperature range and has a long storage life
- Blends fairly easily with other nutrients and crop protection products
- Frequently used as a starter fertilizer due to the nutrient content and chemical properties
This product is regularly stocked at all of our Agri-Services locations: Blacks Lane, Blenheim, Granton, Hensall, Kent Bridge, Mitchell, Norwich, Pain Court, Pontypool, Port Albert, Putnam, Silverhill, and Sunnyside.
Download the Safety Data Sheet