Clear liquid produced by reacting sulfur dioxide, elemental S and aqueous ammonia.
Download the SDS
Click the link below to download the SDS for this product.View SDS Here
Properties: Clear liquid solution, highly soluble in water
- Side dress (surface application)
- Banded (adjacent to the seedbed)
- Compatible with many other fluid fertilizers; commonly mixed with UAN to produce 28-0-0-5S
- Nitrogen component is readily available for plant uptake
- Thiosulphate breaks down into roughly equal parts sulphate (SO4) and elemental S, which extends the window of available S over more of the growing season
- Cool soil temperatures can slow the plant uptake process of Thiosulphate
This product is regularly stocked at all of our Agri-Services locations: Blacks Lane, Blenheim, Granton, Hensall, Kent Bridge, Mitchell, Norwich, Pain Court, Pontypool, Port Albert, Putnam, Silverhill, and Sunnyside.