Sulphate of Potash
Sized to blend well with agricultural grade nutrient sources with similar SGN
Download the SDS
Click the link below to download the SDS for this product.View SDS Here
Urea is one of the most commonly used nitrogen fertilizers. The percentage of nitrogen in Urea is much higher than other available nitrogenous fertilizers in the market.
Analysis: 0-0-50 17%
Properties: Beige to brown granular product
- Broadcast (dry surface application)
- Provides a source of sulphur as well as potash
- Excellent alternative to standard potash in crops/fields where chloride is a concern
- Certain unoiled forms of SOP are acceptable for use in certified organic operations
- Granules can break down when handled, creating dust and fines
- Not as water soluble as standard potash
This product is regularly stocked at all of our Agri-Services locations: Blacks Lane, Blenheim, Granton, Hensall, Kent Bridge, Mitchell, Norwich, Pain Court, Pontypool, Port Albert, Putnam, Silverhill, and Sunnyside.
Get in Touch With a Specialist Today! Contact Us