Urea fertilizer is a stable, organic fertilizer that can improve the quality of your soil, provide nitrogen to your plants, and increase the yield of your crops.
Download the SDS
Click on the link below to download the SDS for this product.View SDS Here
Urea is one of the most commonly used nitrogen fertilizers. The percentage of nitrogen in Urea is much higher than other available nitrogenous fertilizers in the market.
Analysis: 46 – 0 – 0
Properties: White granular product
- A common ingredient within NPK blends
- Broadcast (dry surface application)
- Nitrogen content is much higher than other available nitrogenous fertilizers in the market
- Cost effective product
- Not subject to fire or explosion hazards, so there is no risk in the storage of Urea
- Urea fertilizer can be used for all types of crops and soils and does not harm soil
- Product could deteriorate over time if stored in humid environments
- Risk of N volatilization when surface applied
This product is regularly stocked at all of our Agri-Services locations: Blacks Lane, Blenheim, Granton, Hensall, Kent Bridge, Mitchell, Norwich, Pain Court, Pontypool, Port Albert, Putnam, Silverhill, and Sunnyside.